top of page

December Annual Holiday Party 2022! Group

Public·116 members

Download //TOP\\ Prog Emmc Firehose 8916 Mbn

emmc Programs File download for all Qualcomm Chipsets Devices. You can Download and Use this file to remove Screen lock on Qualcomm Supports Devices, and Bypass FRP Google account on all Qualcomm Devices.

Download prog emmc firehose 8916 mbn

From this tutorial, you could download the patched Firehose File (prog_emmc_firehose.mbn) for all Android Devices. Up until now, we have been able to get hold of 600+ Android devices. We will be further updating this guide with the said files for more Android devices, with a major focus on Xioami, Redmi, and Poco devices.

We have already covered how to fix all these issues in our guide: Fix Mi Account Authorization Unbrick Xiaomi EDL Mode. But to make full use of that guide, you will have to get the patched Firehose File (prog_emmc_firehose.mbn). At that time of writing, we had uploaded the said files for a few Android devices. But owing to the growing demand of that file for other Android devices as well, we decided to compile this comprehensive post with patched Firehose File for over 600+ Android devices. You may download it from the below section.

One of the readers has provided the Patched Firehose File for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Global version. Files have been extracted from joyeuse_global_images_V11.0.5.0.QJZMIXM_20200720.0000.00_10.0_global. The file name are prog_ufs_firehose_sm6250_ddr.elf & prog_ufs_firehose_sm6250_lite.elf. You could download both these files from this link, though we take no guarantee (or credit) of these files whatsoever. Proceed ahead at your own risk.

Once the firmware has been flashed using this exploit, your device stands unbricked, without using the Patched Firehose File (prog_emmc_firehose.mbn) file. To try it out, please refer to our detailed guide on Bypass MediaTek SP Flash Tool SLA DAA Authentication.

Oi preciso do arquivo para moto g5 plus xt 1683, ele não liga não entra em fastboot só pisca o led qdo conectado no pc. Não sei qual arquivo emmc firehose pertence a ele. Se puder me atender já agradeço. Obrigada

Hi Brother Sadiq,First of all thanks for the fantastic work u r doing and helping hundreds of people to unbrick their mobiles. I have a Redmi note 5 Pro (India) WHYRED CODEand it is stuck in fastboot mode, I can also get into EDL by shorting the two test points. I downloaded the patched file prog_emmc_firehose_Sdm660_ddr.elf and prog_emmc_firehose_Sdm660_lite.elf from the Whyred folder. please guide me which stock rom I have to use to flash it bcoz there are versions from 9.2.13.0 till version 12, I tried flashing with 9.2,9.3, etc with Mi flash tool but getting error boatloader is locked. I also tried with QFIL, QPST and Miracle Thunder 2.8, but still not successful. Thank you, Dr.Badami(India) 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• ChatGPT Gratuit
    ChatGPT Gratuit
  • Sanvi Rughwani
    Sanvi Rughwani
  • gladymabely
  • Riya Patel
    Riya Patel
  • Anastaysha Anasteysha
    Anastaysha Anasteysha
bottom of page