top of page

December Annual Holiday Party 2022! Group

Public·83 members

Εθνικός Άχνας εναντίον Άρης Λεμεσού ειναι δωρεάν ΑΝΟΡΘΩΣΗ - ΑΕ ΛΕΜΕΣΟΥ (13/01/24) | ΠΡΟΓΝΩΣΤΙΚΑ 17 Ιανουαρίου 2024

4 Δεκ 2023 — ... Λεμεσού εναντίον ΑΠΟΕΛ ειναι δωρεάν 8 ΑΠΟΕΛ ΑΠΟΛΛΩΝΑΣ ΑΡΗΣ ΛΕΜΕΣΟΥ ΔΟΞΑ ΕΝΠ. 003 [σήμερα**] Εθνικός Άχνας εναντίον ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού ζωντανή ...

Despite the moans and grumbles from fans at the Emirates, Arsenal are unbeaten in all competitions at home this season, winning six and drawing the other three of the nine matches they have contested there since August. Energetyk-BDU will against BATE in match Belarusian Premier League. My prediction this match could be the won for BATE only with margin 1 goal. BATE have great result on last 3 match in head to head with Ynergetyk-BDU due to BATE always won for the all match. Moreover BATE have won with score 1-2, 0-4 and 4-1. Even though, I think on this match that BATE can beat with score previously due to Ynergetyk-BDU have better result in International Club friendly. Surely Ynergetyk-BDU will do resistance to beat BATE. Moreover Ynergetyk-BDU will played this match in the home and surely they will not lose more than 1 goal. Jose Mourinho, for the second time this month, will take the reins for Tottenham Hotspur as they face off against one of his former clubs. This time it’s Chelsea, and despite how his last encounter with a former employer went he’ll be in good spirits ahead of this clash. It is designed to help when football returns behind closed doors. But could that possibly be a precursor to a bigger change when things return to normal? 10:45 - Average Man Did you miss yesterday's big feature from our Average Man? Recounting his intense training program for Hardknott Pass he challenges you to try and do something similar during this lockdown. babyballet Exeter group 4 Δεκ 2023 — Εθνικός Άχνας εναντίον Απόλλων Λεμεσού ζωντανή πριν από 2 ημέρες — [ζω! ] ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού εναντίον Άρης Λεμεσού ειναι δωρεάν 4 3 Δεκ 2023 — Δόξα ... Spanish primera division 31 round and match between Deportivo Alaves and Osasuna. After 30 round Alaves is on 13 position on table with a 9 wins, 8 draws and 13 losses games with a goal different 31:45 and 35 points. On the another side Osasuna is on 12 position on table with a 8 wins, 11 draws and 11 losses games with a goal different 35:46 and 35 points. This two this meet on 03.11.2019 and Osasuna won 4:2 with a game with a lot of goals. This two this for me on safe position on table and for today my opinion is A; aves win with a AH 0.0. Good luck [ΒΛΈΠΩ ΤΗΛΕΌΡΑΣΗ] Ομόνοια Εθνικός ειναι δωρεάν 6 ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού εναντίον Άρης Λεμεσού ειναι δωρεάν 4 πριν από 2 ημέρες — [[ΠΑΡΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΉΣΤΕ ΖΩΝΤΑΝΆ]] Εθνικός Άχνας εναντίον πριν από 2 ημέρες — Οθέλλος Ομόνοια ... However, the quarter-finalists either way are likely to be difficult - possibly Spain in St Petersburg if they win their group, or the winners of the "group of death" in Russia if they finish second. If you can win and be top seeds then you have to take control of your destiny," England boss Gareth Southgate told BBC Sport. Let's hope we have the decision to make. We will take on whoever comes. Everyone will be thinking the same about playing us. Rennes is in great shape with 4 wins on last 5 matches but I think it will be just too much for them to win one more game and also they did not played draw for 12 games in a row so maybe it is time tonight for that to happen and on the other hand, nice is on the middle but at home they are much stronger than on the road so I don't think they will either lose or win because they are not strong enough to beat this Rennes so draw looks like a far away best bet Asan Mugunghwa will host Suwon City for this fixture of the league. I think, the visitors will try to make a positive result. I believe, Suwon City are more ambitious team in this league. No doubt, they want to get all three points. In previous game Suwon is won 0-2 against Ansan Greeners (away) On the other hand As an is modest team in this league. Hosts have less potential. Of course, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. I think, they will pay attention on their defense. In any case, this will not be an easy task. I think, the visitors will try to pick up the victory in this match. As for Palace, they have their ambitions too; they are nine points below the final Champions League spot and will want to give it a real push with 24 points still available to contest for. Liverpool have had a fair share of unwanted results in the past few matches and the draw with Everton is definitely among such results. ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού εναντίον Άρης Λεμεσού ειναι δωρεάν 04.12. 4 Δεκ 2023 — Λεμεσού εναντίον ΑΠΟΕΛ ειναι δωρεάν 8 ΑΠΟΕΛ ΑΠΟΛΛΩΝΑΣ ΑΡΗΣ ΛΕΜΕΣΟΥ ΔΟΞΑ ΕΝΠ. 003 [σήμερα**] Εθνικός Άχνας εναντίον ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού ζωντανή The top league of Iceland begins. In the first round, Akranes will play against Akureyri at home. It is only the first round, so it is not possible to say what form some of the teams are in, but Akranes was very good against Akureyri at home in the last game. also they have beaten Akureyri in the last three matches at home so if there is a winner in this match, the host will be closer to victory. But in the first game it won't be easy. I think that the two teams can play and score, we can expect goals in this match. I think both teams will play a draw here. Akranes won against Olafsvik in the Iceland Cup. Posted at 78' Jeff Hendrick (Burnley) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 78' Foul by George Boyd (Peterborough United). Goal!Posted at 76' Goal! Burnley 4, Peterborough United 2. Ricky Jade-Jones (Peterborough United) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal following a corner. ΑΡΗΣ ΛΕΜΕΣΟΥ Vs ΕΘΝΙΚΟΣ ΑΧΝΑΣ Event by Aris Limassol Fan Community on ‎یک شنبه, سپتمبر ۲۹ ۲۰۱۳‎‎ READ: Klinsmann steps down as Hertha coach after ten weeks in charge WHAT'S BEING SAID IN THE AFTERMATH? BILD and Sky are now saying that there was friction between club officials Michael Preetz (the manager) and Holger Gegenbauer (president) and Klinsmann. Their reports say that Klinsmann wanted more power and more money and assurance that he would stay coach after the summer, but the officials wanted to look how things are going in the second half of the season - because in nine Bundesliga games Hertha only got twelve points under Klinsmann, and they were particularly bad last Saturday in Mainz where they lost 3-1. Teenage defender Luke Matheson is to join Wolves in a deal worth £1m, but will remain on loan at Rochdale until the end of the season. The 17-year-old, who scored against Manchester United in the EFL Cup in September, is having a medical. Matheson has made 15 starts for the League One club, scoring his first league goal against Bolton in January. At 15 years and 336 days, the full-back became Rochdale's youngest-ever first-team player. Assisted by Kalvin Phillips with a cross following a corner. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Alfie Mawson. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+2' Substitution, Fulham. Steven Sessegnon replaces Bobby De Cordova-Reid. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. ΕΘΝΙΚΟΣ ΑΧΝΑΣ - ΑΡΗΣ ΛΕΜΕΣΟΥ Προγνωστικά ΕΘΝΙΚΟΣ ΑΧΝΑΣ - ΑΡΗΣ ΛΕΜΕΣΟΥ ✔️ Τα Καλύτερα Προγνωστικά του Αγώνα! Ανάλυση για Στοίχημα, Απουσίες, Ενδεκάδες, Βαθμολογία, Στατιστικά, Παράδοση. The home side are five points above the bottom two but failed to build on a good 3-0 home win over Energetik. The weekend saw them travel to in-form BATE Borisov and soon went 2-0 down in the first half, eventually losing 3-1. They have already lost three league games this season but all those losses have been on their travels. ΑΠΟΕΛ εναντίον Ομόνοια Λευκωσίας ειναι δωρεάν 23.12. 22 Δεκ 2023 — δωρεάν 8[[ζω]] ΑΠΟΕΛ εναντίον Άρης Λεμεσού ζωντανή 2022 ΑΕΚ εναντίον Δόξα (Ελεύθερος-) Εθνικός Άχνας εναντίον ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού 7 Οκτ 2023 ... Yes I would (consider anything)," he said. Which clubs are the 'top six'? It changes. Today Tottenham and Arsenal are not in the top six. You need to respect all the clubs because they are working so hard. They are all spending and investing money and have a new strategy every season to try and be in the top six, the top eight or the top four. Today you cannot underestimate any club. They all have the capacity to find a way to be competitive. Εθνικός Άχνας εναντίον Άρης Λεμεσού μετάδοση ΑΡΗΣ πριν από 10 ώρες — Οθέλλος Άρης Λεμεσού ζωντανή 2022 30 Οκτωβρίου 2023 7 Οκτ 2023 — [sport tv<<<<] ΑΠΟΕΛ εναντίον Εθνικός Άχνας ζωντανή 1 Οκτ 2023 — [ΣΕ ΣΎΝΔΕΣΗ#] ... If the decision is made that we will not play the season out then I think it's quite clear that the season should be voided, rather than deciding on what is a mid-season change of rules and a fairly arbitrary decision as regards how we deal with promotion and relegation," he told the club website. In order to find an acceptable compromise, it has to be just: a compromise that is fair. Our suggested solution follows on from what League Two voted in favour of last week and while that's not a binding vote, it's indicative of where their intentions were and that is promotions, without relegation. I can't speak for everybody, but for me, money doesn't matter," said Koepka, who has earned over $30 million on the PGA Tour. It’s not something that's important. I just want to be happy. Money is not going to make me happy. I just want to play against the best, and at the same time, I just want to play golf. Marcus Rashford carries a load in terms of driving team up the pitch, getting shots getting goals, getting assists. He has almost been like a one-man team. The Times chief football writer Henry Winter says clubs need to be careful "not to flog" the players too much by playing them in too many games. It is interesting listening to ex-professionals saying he is not quite running as freely as they would expect and is holding something back," Winter said. ΑΕΛ εναντίον Πάφος μετάδοση σκορ 23.12.2023 22 Δεκ 2023 — [ΣΕ ΣΎΝΔΕΣΗ=] ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας εναντίον ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού μετάδοση σκοΑνόρθωση Αμμοχώστου εναντίον Εθνικός Άχνας και ζωντανή μετάδοση 19 Αυγούστου 2023 ... In a statement, the PFA added: "We are aware of the public sentiment that the players should pay non-playing staff's salaries. However, our current position is that - as businesses - if clubs can afford to pay their players and staff, they should. The players we have spoken to recognise that the non-playing staff are a vital part of their club and they do not want to see club staff furloughed unfairly. In September or October you might have different players at different clubs. It becomes horribly messy. Mark Lawrenson: If you get into September to get this done then your problems are going to be multiplied because how do you get next season done?I've heard it suggested that you could reduce the cup competitions next season but the FA Cup is the bread-and-butter for so many clubs down the pyramid and the Football Association are quite rightly going to say 'hold on a minute' before that is called off. It’s fair to say that things haven’t gone overly well for The Citizens this season, with shock defeats to Norwich and Wolves precluding this more expected loss at the hands of Liverpool. They find themselves 4th in the Premier League now, some nine points adrift of the top spot holders and a point behind both Chelsea and Leicester. Defeat on Saturday would leave their title hopes teetering on the brink of extinction at a very early stage in the season. GMT unless stated): Saturday, Dec. Brighton & Hove Albion v Bournemouth (1230) *Brighton have not beaten their south coast rivals in four Premier League meetings (L3 D1). The Seagulls were thrashed 5-0 by Bournemouth in this fixture last season and lost 2-0 away. Bournemouth have lost three of their last four away league games. Tottenham hotspur is in good shape since Jose Mourinho got promoter as their coach with 4 wins from 6 games and despite the defeat from Chelsea at home in last round 0-2,I expect easy win for them tomorrow mainly because Brighton is pretty bad on games on the road and they also listed in last round at home from Sheffield united 0 1 and I think tomorrow they are not going to be able to score a goal and on the other hand I expect at least 2 from spurs so correct score at the end should be 2 0 or 3 0 It’s a million to one shot! Inevitably, Maguire would go on to contribute a key moment, thumping in an excellent header to make it 2-0 in the second-half, after Anthony Martial’s more delicate but similarly excellent header in the first. Chelsea themselves had their own grapples with VAR, having two goals disallowed by the eye in the sky: one fairly as Olivier Giroud’s foot was offside – in the scheme of these decisions this season as clear as they come – the other not so, as Cesar Azpilicueta was penalised for pushing Brandon Williams despite having been pushed himself by Fred. Prior to the trip to Dens Park, the league leaders' preparations were less than ideal. Former Hearts midfielder Kenny Black: ''A virus swept through the team that week. Four or five us were affected, including me, Craig Levein and Brian Whittaker. Brian was deemed fit enough to start but we knew he wouldn't last the whole game. I was only fit enough for the bench and would have to come on at half-time. Abraham, who is the club's leading goal scorer this season with 15 goals in all competitions, suffered an ankle injury, with Lampard having no update on his return to the side. Abraham) went to Barcelona to get another set of eyes on it," Lampard added. He came back relatively positive. Frank LampardGetty Images "Unfortunately he's a bit unwell at the moment so he's been off for a couple of days with a bit of a bug. Osnabruck and Regensburg will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga in Germany. Osnabruck this season have the following results: 7W, 9D and 11L. Meanwhile Regensburg have 9W, 7D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Slovan Liberec have won their last four games since their last loss to Slavia Prague. They will face Teplice who haven't won in their last four games. At home Teplice have only won once in their last six games. Slovan Liberec last away win was against Sparta plague who are a strong home team. Slovan Liberec are currently in the Europa League playoffs a win in this game will push them into the champions league playoffs places. It will be a tough game for Teplice since Slovan Liberec are in better form and more motivated. My pick is away win. Forest have managed to score in 83% of their away trips this term, so we expect goals when these two clash at the KCOM. With 67% of their away games seeing both teams scoring, we’re backing a 2-1 Hull victory here. The visitors should grab a goal, but Forest’s problems are likely to condemn them to another defeat. What can I say about PSG at the moment? They had a really good start of the season, as they are first in the Ligue with 30 points from 13 games. PSG won 10 and lost 3 games. After a surprising defeat against Dijon, they will try to bounce back in this game. They have an amazing 28:8 goal ratio. Their attack is producing goals, while their defense is staying tight. Neymar is picking up his form lately and if Dijon wants to get some points he will be the man to stop. Today's match would have been a reasonably big deal anyway given the local rivalry but, in truth, without Mourinho it would have been behind Manchester City's meeting with Chelsea and, possibly, Liverpool's win at Crystal Palace as the must-see event of the weekend. Tottenham limited media to one representative per organisation when they unveiled Mourinho at their training ground on Thursday and still had to turn down more than 50 requests for entry. Contracts run to 30 June but Orta expects clubs to "be ethical" over the availability of players, and believes next season will see more academy players being used. Uefa is talking about extending contracts by six or seven weeks, and some lawyers are saying that if the season hasn't ended, the contract hasn't ended," he said. In this moment we talk about helping each other and football is the same. Posted at 58' Foul by Ayoze Pérez (Leicester City). Posted at 58' Emiliano Marcondes (Brentford) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 56' Foul by Demarai Gray (Leicester City). Posted at 56' Jan Zamburek (Brentford) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 53' Corner, Leicester City. Posted at 72' Billy Gilmour (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 72' Foul by Martin Samuelsen (Hull City). Posted at 71' Attempt missed. Kamil Grosicki (Hull City) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Robbie McKenzie with a headed pass. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Mitrovic is the joint-top scorer in the Championship this season with 23 goals. Fulham have lost both of their matches since the Championship's resumption on 20 June, leaving Scott Parker's side fifth in the table and seven points below the automatic promotion places. Mitrovic will miss Tuesday's west London derby at Queens Park Rangers, as well as Fulham's home game with Birmingham City and their trip to fellow promotion contenders Nottingham Forest. Serie A said in a statement on Sunday that the game at Genoa's Luigi Ferraris stadium would be rescheduled for May 13, the same date as the five other matches which were called off on Saturday. The decision came after Giovanni Toti, the president of the Liguria region where Genoa is located, said the Sampdoria-Verona game could only be played if it was behind closed doors. Mlada Boleslav left the Slovan Liberec 2-2 unscathed, but missed the opportunity to score a valuable victory. With this result, he remained at -4 from the sixth position and will need 2x2 in the last two games and many combinations of results to overtake the playoffs. PSG have won each of the last nine clashes between these sides. Tuchel’s men have conceded in three of their last four trips to the principality. PSG’s conceding hasn’t been the best lately. Just when it seemed like Monaco were building up a head of steam, they went and blew it away to Bordeaux last week. All we want to do is play a great game against a good team like Barcelona, who are doing it very well too. Top spot on the line On the pitch, top spot in La Liga is at stake when Barcelona welcome Real for the first Clasico of the season. The two sides are locked on 35 points after 16 games, and the victors will know they can open up a three-point gap at the top and also move seven points above third-placed Sevilla. LONDON, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Whoever replaced Arsene Wenger as Arsenal manager always knew they would be stepping into extremely large boots and Spaniard Unai Emery never looked capable of filling them. But it was not just the fact he was replacing "Mr Arsenal" -- a manager who won three Premier League titles and seven FA Cups in his 22-year reign -- that made his task so onerous, it was the fact the club had been in decline for years. One of the measures clubs could use to safeguard their fans, according to McEwan, is to release "emotion regulating, breathing and informative biofeedback techniques" in videos on their social media channels. Fans should also take 30-60 second "zone outs" during games, including deep breathing techniques. The European Champions had to dig deep to get past Monterrey in the semi-final (just one game to get to the final says it all) and are without Virgil van Dijk, a key absentee if ever there was one. It took a late goal to get Liverpool into this final, at least they avoided the extra time that Jurgen Klopp was dreading. Very interesting match. Warta has three defeats and two wins in the last five games. On the other hand, the away team has three wins, a draw and a defeat in the last five games. I think the visiting team has a very good chance of getting a very important points in this match. The home team has gotten in shape, but has already secured the playoffs while the guests are fighting for a place in the playoffs, and only a win would keep the real chances, since they have already two points behind. I hope they manage to get a point which is very important point. Sandecja is in 8th place in the standings. They have better form than Warta Poznań. This match can be draw in the end. Just months after Sepp Blatter had angered Ronaldo with some rather personal jokes at his expense, FIFA extended the voting period for the award after his international heroics and Franck Ribery was left fuming as he went unrewarded in Bayern Munich’s treble year. Goals in the calendar year: Ronaldo 69, Messi 45 2014 – Ronaldo (Messi second, Manuel Neuer third) Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal, makes a speechReuters Ronaldo’s resurgence to the pinnacle of the game was cemented when he won the Champions League for the second time, Real Madrid beating Atletico Madrid in the final in Lisbon to claim La Decima.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Art to Wear Clothing and Jewellery is all proudly designed and created in Vancouver BC at the Art to Wear Studio.
SHOP the entire Art to Wear Collection in store! Call
604-786-1780 or email: marianne@arttowear.ca
Book an Art to Wear shopping experience with Marianne Greaves. 3063 East Kent Ave. N. Vancouver BC (By appointment only)
bottom of page