top of page

December Annual Holiday Party 2022! Group

Public·116 members

Almere VS Fortuna live 17 January 2024 Stream

Aug 19, 2023 — Follow the Eredivisie live Football match between Fortuna Sittard and Almere City FC with TNT Sports. The match starts at 19:00 on 19 August ...

The German striker is 23 years old and definitely has the ability and determination to become a world-class footballer. The only thing which could put Werner off joining Anfield would be the challenge of battling against the best to feature regularly in this Liverpool side. Salah, Mane and Firmino are currently immovable in the Liverpool attack, which could be intimidating for the Bundesliga striker. It is a little difficult for me to follow them during the season but I am a City fan," he told BBC Sport. Mostly because they have gotten me a lot of success on Fifa. Am I any good when I play Fifa? Erm, no. I like to think that I am good, but I doubt it. I can play on the Switch OK, but if you get me on the PlayStation or an X-Box, it is foreign to me. Who else plays? Cesaro, Sheamus and Rusev have all played a little bit too. Almere City vs Fortuna Sittard H2H Since 2010 the team of Almere City and the team of Fortuna Sittard had 17 matches among which there were 4 winning matches for Almere City, 5 draws. The teams ... Real Sociedad cancel training return plans Real Sociedad have announced that plans for players to resume training on individual regimes at the club's training ground have been abandoned. We want to remind everyone that Real Sociedad's decision was to give first team players the option to continue individual training at the Zubieta training ground," said a club statement. Tahith Chong was gulity of an astonishing miss in the 54th minute when he fired over a gaping goal from five metres and United were punished shortly afterwards as Astana scored two quickfire goals. Shomko equalised barely 30 seconds later when he steered a low shot from 10 metres past United's 36-year-old goalkeeper Lee Grant, who also made his full debut for the club. I remember when the doctor wanted to put my ankle in the right place. I was all the time looking to my knee. I was holding my leg with my knee in front of my eyes so I couldn't see my foot. I didn't want to have the mental picture of that trauma. I didn't see my foot, but I could see people in the stand. Their reaction was horrible. When you go to a game you want to enjoy the show and don't expect to see something like that. Assisted by Michail Antonio following a fast break. Posted at 88' Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Foul by Tomas Soucek (West Ham United). Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Mason Mount with a cross following a corner. Posted at 87' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Andriy Yarmolenko. Comfortable triumphs over West Ham and Bournemouth, plus a thriller against Olympiakos. Spin back to the start of his United reign. Comfortable Premier League wins against Bournemouth and Southampton, followed by a last-minute Marcus Rashford winner at Hull. It was game four that did not go to plan. A home defeat by Manchester City was accompanied by a notable selection move from Mourinho. He substituted Henrikh Mkhitaryan at half-time. Vardy, who has scored 17 goals to fire Leicester into third place in the Premier League this season, injured his glute in a 4-1 home win over West Ham United last week. It was feared Vardy would be out for several weeks but Rogers said the forward will be involved at Villa Park after Leicester were held to a 1-1 draw in the first leg. In the summer, United did bring in three additions in defenders Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka and winger Daniel James but more is needed in the winter if United are to avoid a soul-destroying second half of the season and a mid-table finish. They need a commanding presence in the centre of midfield, a holding player who can give them the kind of steel that Fernandinho gave Manchester City last season or Fabinho has provided for Liverpool this term. That match was also between Chelsea and Arsenal, with the Gunners winning 2-1. A significant part of the cup final appointment is the opportunity to share this - the English refereeing pinnacle - with partners, family, friends and those who have been an important part of their long journey to the final," said FA referees’ committee chairman David Elleray. Sadly, this year’s final will be very different and will be held without all these elements in an empty stadium. If we manage to do it, it will be a huge lift, most importantly for the supporters and the club. We'd certainly benefit from that as a group. We've been together for 18/19 months now and we've definitely progressed. We've become better and we're now competitive; we've shown on the European stage against high-level opposition that we can compete and win. Domestically, I think there's more respect for Rangers now. The former Celtic forward scored the winner for Lyon as United scouts watched on. According to the Mirror, United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is "keen to add another goal threat" to his squad after the departures of Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku to Inter Milan last summer and Dembele "ticks all the boxes" for the Norwegian manager. League leaders Barcelona host second placed Real Madrid who have only lost one league match this season. Both sides drew at the weekend and Barca only lead on goal difference from their opponents. This is their game in hand on the rest of the league and they are already four points clear of third placed Sevilla. CFR Cluj have been top team in Romania but a bit distracted with European competitions this season, still there are Viitorul and Astra knocking on the door for the first place in the league at this moment and they face a modest opponent from the bottom zone of the league table which really lacks quality in terms of players they have at their disposal and should be fighting for avoiding relegation till the end of the season. Assisted by Ahmed El Mohamady. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Trézéguet (Aston Villa) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is blocked. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Trézéguet (Aston Villa) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Ahmed El Mohamady with a cross. Posted at 85' Foul by Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City). Posted at 85' Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. We made changes at West Ham and again today. Jamie Vardy has a tight calf, he is being treated and I didn't want to take any risks. Leicester on the ball - match statsLeicester averaged 77. Newcastle - their highest figure in a Premier League away game since the start of 2003-04. Leicester have won six of their past seven league games on New Year's Day (D1). The Foxes have lost only two of their past 13 Premier League games, winning 10 of those matches. Almere vs Fortuna Sittard Prediction and Picks today 17 2 days ago — In their head-to-head history, Almere City and Fortuna have clashed 23 times, with Almere City securing 5 victories and Fortuna claiming 12 wins ... They have seven wins, five losses and three clean sheets in their last 15 matches. They have scored in 12 of the 15 matches and scored two or more in nine of them. Eight of their last 15 matches have yielded over 2. They have seven wins and six losses at home in the last 15 matches while they have scored two goals or more in five of their last eight home matches. Braintree and Weymouth will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Braintree this season have the following results: 9W, 3D and 16L. Meanwhile Weymouth have 14W, 8D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. To be ahead of City at this stage of the season shows how well we've done. We were better second half and for us it's about that continual growth as a squad. Build a statue!' - what you made of De Bruyne's masterclassBad Energy: What a player De Bruyne is, sometimes I think we don't deserve him. Emma: Imagine thinking De Bruyne isn't the best midfielder in the Premier League!Miguel: I think one of De Bruyne's most underrated attributes is his ability to accelerate and glide past players like they're not even there. It's a real risk, but Serie A's primary and only objective is to restart. Juventus, chasing their ninth consecutive Serie A title, are top of the league, a point ahead of Lazio. Malago added the government might also change its stance on a whole squad having to go into a 14-day isolation if a player tested positive for coronavirus. I do not know the reason for the [health ministry] decision but I am told it is one that could be reviewed," Malago said. Aves have lost their last nine matches and have conceded the opening goal in 73% of their games this season, so it’s hard to see the visitors turning their form around against a Moreirense side that have only lost once in their own backyard so far. It's great to go through in the FA Cup, but we have to think about our game against Cardiff City on Tuesday which is the priority," he said. We're going to rest some players and we are going to try some players. For West Ham, I presume the league is also the priority but they are also craving a positive result. Genk are bottom of their Champions League group with one point and can not qualify for the next round or the Europa League. Youngest goalkeepers in Champions League1. Mile Svilar (Benfica) v Manchester United, 18 October 2017 - aged 18 years 52 days2. Iker Casillas (Real Madrid) v Olympiakos, 15 September 1999 - 18y 118d3. Nikolay Mihaylov (Levski Sofia) v Werder Bremen, 31 October 2006 - 18y 125d4. MATCH FACTSClub Brugge are winless in their last 10 meetings with English sides in all competitions (D2 L8) since a 1-0 win against Chelsea in the 1994-95 Cup Winner's Cup quarter-final. United and Brugge have faced each other twice before, with the Red Devils winning 3-1 away and 4-0 at home in 2015-16 Champions League qualifying. Brugge were eliminated from the Europa League at this stage last season, last progressing from a knockout tie in the competition in 2014-15 (last 16 v Besiktas). Assisted by Axel Witsel. Goal!Posted at 84' Goal! Borussia Dortmund 2, SC Paderborn 07 3. Axel Witsel (Borussia Dortmund) header from the left side of the six yard box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Mats Hummels with a cross following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 84' Achraf Hakimi (Borussia Dortmund) is shown the yellow card. Their season is now about ensuring they qualify for the Champions League next season. One problem they have had is the number of games they have drawn, a total of ten so far. Current league form isn't that good with only one win in their last five league games. That was a 1-0 home win over Granada who have lost eight of 12 away league fixtures. Jiménez (Wolves) 7 H. Kane (Tottenham) 11 T. Pukki (Norwich) R. Sterling (Manchester City) 8 Richarlison (Everton) 10 Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) A. Martial (Manchester United) C. Norwich remain bottom of the table but are now only four points from the safety zone -- three adrift of Watford and West Ham United with Aston Villa another point ahead. The two sides have been among the most impressive so far this term and we’re predicting that will continue with the goal threat at either end leading to plenty of chances. The firepower of Maclaren should give the visitors the edge and despite thinking both teams will score, we’re also backing Melbourne City to come out victorious. This is an indication Western Sydney Wanderers are by no means much weaker than their opponents but just lack the quality in the final third to match their opponents. They are only two points behind fifth placed Wolverhampton Wanderers but still nine adrift of the Champions League places. Spurs may have had their problems this season but are on an unbeaten run of five league and cup matches. Only one of their last seven home games has been lost, that was the 7-2 hammering by Bayern Munich. He really flew from his line to narrow the angle. VIDAL IS SENT OFF! He receives two yellow cards in the same incident. The first was for a late challenge on Mario Rui, the second for going head to head with Rui, who was also booked for his part in the whole shemozzle. KEY STATS Barcelona have progressed from each of their last 19 knockout ties in the Champions League after avoiding defeat away from home in the first leg. Liverpool are 13 points clear at the top of the Premier League and unbeaten in that competition for a calendar year. Their FA Cup record isn't so good though with early exits and the last time they played an FA Cup tie in April was in 2015. Leaving out key players is the cause and that will of course happen again this weekend. As Jude moved into the under-12 group, it was becoming more and more noticeable how his learning was accelerating, how he was picking things up very quickly and how he was impacting training sessions and games," Kristjaan Speakman, Birmingham's academy manager, told BBC Sport. He has always managed to cope with playing in a higher age group partly because he is such an intelligent player. At the age of 13, while a pupil at Priory School in Edgbaston, Bellingham represented England at under-15 level and penned a diary for the school website about making his debut against Turkey at St George's Park. Southampton's equaliser in their win over Watford on Saturday should not have stood, but the important thing for them is that they came back because it shows they still have belief. Both teams will want to build on their recent form, but I think they might have to settle for remaining unbeaten for a little bit longer. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Bobby's prediction: 1-1 Wolves v West HamAs good as West Ham were in Saturday's win over Chelsea, I really have no idea what they are going to do next and whether they are going to play very well, or very badly. I assumed that would be the case with Theo and he showed glimpses of what he could do. He was electric in training with loads of pace but obviously still very raw. He will have a lot of footage of it because every time I saw him he had a handheld camera, walking around Baden-Baden taking in the sights. He took a lot of photos and he seemed to be enjoying it. We all tried to look after him as best we could and there was a big spotlight on him. It was a window into his approach. Meticulous. No detail too small. Houllier remains underrated and under-appreciated by many, but his legacy can be gauged in the way he shaped the professionalism and approach of Jamie Carragher and Steven Gerrard, to name but two. He revamped the dressing room, not just in bricks and mortar but also personnel. Out went over-bearing and over-influential figures such as Paul Ince and Neil Ruddock; in came seasoned professionals such as Gary McAllister, a free transfer masterstroke, along with Hyypia and Stephane Henchoz, the outstanding central-defensive partnership.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• ChatGPT Gratuit
    ChatGPT Gratuit
  • Sanvi Rughwani
    Sanvi Rughwani
  • gladymabely
  • Riya Patel
    Riya Patel
  • Anastaysha Anasteysha
    Anastaysha Anasteysha
bottom of page